These ideas were soundly rejected in the last election only a few months ago," said Max Richtman, president and CEO of the National Committee to Preserve Social Security and Medicare.
What does NCPSSM stand for?
NCPSSM stands for National Committee to Preserve Social Security and Medicare (Washington, DC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- North Carolina Political Science Association
- North Caspian Production Sharing Agreement
- Northern California Pilot Study Area
- National Child Passenger Safety Board
- Nanaimo Canada Pen Spinning Community
- National Check Pilot Standardization Course (various locations)
- North Carolina Plastic Surgery Center (Greensboro)
- National Clearinghouse for Professions in Special Education
- National Council for Promotion of Sindhi Language (New Delhi, India)
- National Coalition of Public Safety Officers (est. 1994)
- National Centre for Plasma Science and Technology
- Nasal Cannula Pressure Transducer (breathing device)
- National Cement Products & Trd Co LLC (Wadi Adai, Oman)
- National Center for Paralegal Training (Atlanta, GA)
- National Congress of Parents and Teachers
- National Consortium of Pharmacy Technicians
- Nationally Certified Phlebotomy Technician
- Nationally Certified Psychiatric Technician
- National Circus and Physical Theatre Association (Australia)
- National Confederation of Parent Teacher Associations (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Barbara Kennelly, president of the National Committee to Preserve Social Security and Medicare, told the Associated Press that small changes alone can have large consequences.
The national committee to Preserve social security and Medicare agrees: "According to the social security trustees, social security will have sufficient funds to pay full benefits through the year 2041.
The 10-pound pile groaned with oversize envelopes marked URGENT and IMMEDIATE RESPONSE REQUESTED, most of them from the National Committee to Preserve Social Security and Medicare, a Washington, D.
Like the academy, the National Committee to Preserve Social Security and Medicare, an advocacy and education organization for seniors, hasn't seen a single piece of legislation that fits its ideas about prescription-drug benefits.
On the day of the second Presidential Debate, the National Committee to Preserve Social Security and Medicare (NCPSSM), SENIORS FIRST Inc.
But it didn't take long for the Conservative Caucus, the National Committee to Preserve Social Security and Medicare, and other seniors' lobbies to begin warning their members about the "Seniors Only Income Tax Increase" to which they'd been subjected.
Short-changing nursing Martha Mohler, senior policy analyst for the National Committee to Preserve Social Security and Medicare, complained that only 20 to 30 percent of the daily rate goes for nursing services.