In addition, the panel recommends the formation of a National Committee on Forensic DNA Typing to keep up with innovations in DNA fingerprinting methods, and the creation of a nationwide DNA fingerprint database if current pilot studies prove its usefulness in tracking criminals.
What does NCFDT stand for?
NCFDT stands for National Committee on Forensic DNA Typing
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Northeast Community Federal Credit Union (San Francisco, CA)
- Napa County Flood Control and Water Conservation District (California)
- Nassau County Fire Department (New York)
- National College Football Day (The V Foundation for Cancer Research)
- Non-Candidate for Degree
- North Charleston Fire Department (South Carolina)
- North Coventry Fire Department (Connecticut)
- North Cumberland Fire District (Cumberland, RI)
- North Carolina Food Dealers Association
- North Carolina Funeral Directors Association
- National Campaign for Fair Elections
- National Campaign for Freedom of Expression
- National Center for Financial Education (now Institute of Consumer Financial Education)
- National Century Financial Enterprises, Inc.
- National Certificate of Further Education (UK)
- National Commodity Futures Examination
- National Council for Further Education (UK)
- National Council of Financial Executives (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- National Football Conference East
- Net Cash Flow to Equity (finance)