Blancato is also the national coordinator of the Elder Justice Coalition, a non-partisan, 680 member organization, and served as president of the National Committee for the Prevention of Elder Abuse from 2000-2006.
What does NCPEA stand for?
NCPEA stands for National Committee for the Prevention of Elder Abuse
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCPEA
We have 3 other meanings of NCPEA in our Acronym Attic
- National Council for Prescription Drug Programs
- Navy Civilian Personnel Data System
- Number of Cropping Periods
- National Center for Public Education (University of Rhode Island; Kingston, RI)
- National College of Physical Education
- National Commission for the Promotion of Equality (Malta)
- National Committee on Pay Equity
- National Curriculum Physical Education (UK)
- Nevada Center for Public Ethics (Las Vegas, NV)
- Noncardiogenic Pulmonary Edema
- National Council of Professors of Educational Administration (est. 1947)
- North Carolina Palomino Exhibitors Association
- National College Physical Education Association for Men
- National Coalition for the Prevention of Economic Crime
- National Centre for Promotion of Employment for Disabled People (New Delhi, India)
- Navy Contractor Performance Evaluation Group
- Native Council of Prince Edward Island (Canada)
- National Council on Professional Education for Journalism
- Non-Competitive Private Enterprise Local Exchange Carrier
- North Carolina Parenting Education Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
7) In the United States, the National Committee for the Prevention of Elder Abuse and the National Adult Protective Services Association released the 2004 Survey of State Adult Protective Services: Abuse of Adults 60 years of Age and Older.
Other major findings from the study, which was produced in collaboration with the National Committee for the Prevention of Elder Abuse (NCPEA) and the Center for Gerontology at Virginia Tech, include: * Women were nearly twice as likely to be victims of elder financial abuse as men.