For 18 years, first through the National Committee for Quality Health Care and now through NQF, the award has provided encouragement for improvements in quality through public recognition of organizations' accomplishments.
What does NCQHC stand for?
NCQHC stands for National Committee for Quality Health Care
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Nursing Care Quality Assurance Commission
- National Capital Quality Conference (Canada)
- National Centre for Quality Calibration (est. 1998; Ahmedabad, India)
- Northern California Quilt Council (Berkeley, CA)
- National Coalition for Quality Diagnostic Imaging Services
- National Coalition for Quality Education in New Orleans (Louisiana)
- Nomura Centre for Quantitative Finance (UK)
- North Channel Quilt Guild
- North Country Quilting Guild (est. 1984; New York)
- North Carolina Quarter Horse Association (Chapel Hill, NC)
- National Council on Qualifications for the Lighting Professions
- National Commission for Quality Long-Term Care (The New School; New York, NY)
- National Centre for Quality Management (est. 1985; India)
- Non-Commutative Quantum Mechanics
- North Carolina Quarter Midget Association
- North Carolina QSO Party (amatuer radio)
- National Consolidated Quote System
- North Carolina Quilt Symposium, Inc. (est. 1979)
- Combination (probabilities)
- National Capital Region
Samples in periodicals archive:
The award is presented to a health care provider that embodies a vision for quality that embraces innovation and forward thinking, and establishes ways to measure and evaluate those processes to benefit the community, according to the National Committee for Quality Health Care guidelines.
Several steps could be taken to improve organ donation and transplantation, health care experts conclude at a conference organized by the National Committee for Quality Health Care.
The National Quality Healthcare Award was created in 1993 by the National Committee for Quality Health Care and is the first award of its kind to recognize outstanding quality-driven healthcare organizations.
Zenner has been a member of numerous associations, including the American Foundation for Pharmaceutical Education, the Health Care Leadership Council and the National Committee for Quality Health Care.
Nationally, he serves on the American Hospital Association's Health Care Systems Governing Council, the National Committee for Quality Health Care and the Health Careers Foundation Board, an organization that raises funds for students pursuing a career in the allied health care field.
WASHINGTON, March 14 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Committee for Quality Health Care (NCQHC) announced today that Janet Corrigan, Ph.
Zenner is a member of numerous associations, including the American Foundation for Pharmaceutical Education, the Health Care Leadership Council and the National Committee for Quality Health Care.