Conducted by the Norwegian People's Aid and under the supervision of the National Committee for Demining and Rehabilitation (NCDR) the Kingdom has destroyed 83,000 out of 136,000 landmines at the borders with Syria under a project that started in 2008, announced Mohammed Breikat, head NCDR.
What does NCDR stand for?
NCDR stands for National Committee for Demining and Rehabilitation (Jordan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NCDR
We have 3 other meanings of NCDR in our Acronym Attic
- North Carolina Department of Public Instruction
- North Carolina Division of Parks and Recreation
- National Certificate for Designated Premises Supervisors
- Non-Combat Data Processing System
- Nassau County Department of Public Works (New York)
- National Council of Disabled Persons of Zimbabwe
- National Cardiac Data Registry (medical research support)
- National Cardiovascular Data Registry (American College of Cardiology)
- National Center for Defense Robotics
- National Coalition for Disability Rights
- New Case Detection Rate (leprosy)
- Northern California Dirt Riders Association
- National Construction Dispute Resolution Committee
- National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (India)
- National Center for Devices and Radiological Health
- Naath Community Development Service
- NASA Climate Data System
- National Center for Disability Services
- National Center for Dispute Settlement (arbitration firm)
- National Child Development Study (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Committee for Demining and Rehabilitation NCDR and the Czech government will seal a deal tomorrow to locate and remove missing mines in Wadi Araba in the southern Jordan Valley.
Summary: The National Committee for Demining and Rehabilitation (NCDR) is holding the The National Committee for Demining and Rehabilitation (NCDR) is holding the 2009 Explosive Remnants of War International Senior Managers Training Course from October 11 to November 5 at the UN building at the University of Jordan.