Its National Commissioning Group has published a Need for Change report calling for the 11 centres conducting children's heart surgery to be reduced, although it has not given figures on how many and which ones will close.
What does NCG stand for?
NCG stands for National Commissioning Group (England health services procurement)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCG
We have 102 other meanings of NCG in our Acronym Attic
- National Center for Film and Video Preservation
- National Creative Frugality Week (yearly event)
- North Carolinians for Fair Wages (campaign)
- National Clearinghouse on Families and Youth (US Department of Health & Human Services)
- National Collaboration for Youth (Washington, DC)
- North Carolina Federation of Young Republicans
- Coast Guard Publications (US Navy)
- Nacogdoches (Amtrak statioc code; Nacogdoches, TX)
- Nagoya Central Garden (Aichi, Japan)
- National Coast Guard
- National Communications Group, Inc.
- National Competitive Grant (Australia)
- National Cylinder Gas
- Navigation Control Group
- Nelson College for Girls (Nelson, New Zealand)
- Net Code Gain (fiber communications)
- NetConnect Germany (Ratingen, Germany)
- Network Communications Group (Intel)
- Network Convergence Gateway (Nomadicone)
- New Classic Games (Oregon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This has led to the NHS National Commissioning Group publishing a report entitled A Need for Change, which calls for children's heart specialists to be concentrated at fewer centres.
Its National Commissioning Group has published a Need for Change report calling for the 11 centres currently conducting children's heart surgery to be reduced, although it has not given figures on how many and which ones will close.