In 1986, the Congress of the United States legislated the creation of the National Commission to Prevent Infant Mortality.
What does NCPIM stand for?
NCPIM stands for National Commission to Prevent Infant Mortality (US)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Network Critical Physical Infrastructure
- New Century Private Investigations (Greenfield, IN)
- New Century Protection, Inc (Indianpolis, IN)
- North Carolina Paranormal Investigations
- National Cannabis Prevention and Information Centre (Australia)
- National Council for the Prevention of Impaired Driving
- National Coalition for Parent Involvement in Education
- National Council on Patient Information and Education
- North Carolina Partners in Flight (bird conservation group)
- Fleet Interface for Navy Communications Processing and Routing Re-engineered
- National Climate Policy Implementation Plan (Netherlands)
- National Continuity Policy Implementation Plan (US FEMA)
- National Cooperative Program for Infertility Research (National Institute of Child Health and Human Development; Rockville, MD)
- North Carolina Public Interest Research Group
- National College of Probate Judges
- National Conservative Party of Kenya
- Naujojo Civilinio Proceso Kodekso (Lithuanian: Current Code Civil Procedure)
- National Center for Pastoral Leadership (Ocean Pines, MD)
- Natrona County Public Library (Casper, WY)
- Nelson County Public Library (Bardstown, KY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The findings of the National Commission to Prevent Infant Mortality suggest the nation is unlikely to meet major health goals established by the U.