What does NCNST stand for?
NCNST stands for National Commission on Nano-Science and Technology (Pakistan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCNST
We have 1 other meaning of NCNST in our Acronym Attic
- Nonconsenting Nonresident
- Native Council of Nova Scotia (est. 1974; Liverpool, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Neuroscience Clinical Nurse Specialist
- No Call/No Show
- No Complications, No Sequelae (used to show no current effects of a previous condition)
- Norwood Cooperative Nursery School (Norwood, MA)
- Nuestra Comunidad, Nuestra Salud (Spanish: Our Community, Our Health; Arizona)
- National Centre for Nano-Structured Materials (South Africa)
- North Carolina New Schools Project
- National Center for NanoScience and Technology (China)
- North Country National Scenic Trail
- National Centre on Nanotechnology (Sofia, Bulgaria)
- Nigel Clare Network Trust (UK)
- National Chi Nan University (Taiwan)
- Ni Casco Ni Uniforme (Spanish: Neither Helmet Nor Uniform; conscientious objection; Chile)
- National Council on Nigerian Vision
- Nuestros Cuerpos, Nuestras Vidas (Spanish: Our Bodies, Ourselves; book)
- National Congress of Neighborhood Women
- National Council of Negro Women, Inc.
- Nautisch Centrum Nicolaas Witsen (Dutch: Nautical Center Nicolaas Witsen; est. 1853; Amsterdam, Netherlands)