In a 2004 report, the bipartisan National Commission on Energy Policy identified siting debates as a critical energy security challenge, observing, "As the energy interdependence of all U.
What does NCEP stand for?
NCEP stands for National Commission on Energy Policy
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCEP
We have 61 other meanings of NCEP in our Acronym Attic
- North Carolina Energy Office
- National Council of Educational Opportunity Associations
- North Carolina End-of-Grade (student performance test)
- North Carolina Emergency Operations Plan (crime control)
- National Capital and Eastern Ontario Region (geographic region of Canada)
- National Camp Evaluation Project (Institute for Career and Leisure Development)
- National Centers for Environmental Prediction (US NOAA)
- National Cholesterol Education Program
- National Clean Energy Project
- National Coaches Education Program
- National Crabapple Evaluation Program
- NATO Civil Emergency Planning
- NCA (National Command Authorities) Conferencing Enhancement Program
- National Centers for Environmental Prediction - Optimum Interpolation
- National Cholesterol Education Program stage 1
- National Cholesterol Education Program Type I
- National Centers for Environmental Prediction/National Center for Atmospheric Research
- National Childbirth Education and Parenting Association
- NATO Civil Emergency Planning Authority
- North Carolina Environmental Policy Act (est. 1971)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scheduled keynote speakers include: --Jason Grumet, executive director of the National Commission on Energy Policy, explaining the bipartisan commission's recommendations for a national energy policy; --Milt Copulos, President, National Defense Council Foundation, discussing the impact of U.