RAWALPINDI -- National Commission for Human Development (NCHD) Attock has arranged an awareness seminar regarding Universal Primary Education (UPE) and Universal Secondary Education (USE) enrolment at District Council Hall, Attock.
What does NCHD stand for?
NCHD stands for National Commission for Human Development (Pakistan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCHD
We have 2 other meanings of NCHD in our Acronym Attic
- National Conference on Health Care Consumerism
- North Carolina Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (est. 1996; Raleigh, NC)
- National Centre for Hereditary Coagulation Disorders (Ireland)
- North Carolina Health Care Facilities Association
- National Center for Hate Crime Prevention (Education Development Center, Inc.)
- New Castle Henry County Public Library (Indiana)
- Northern California Health Care System
- National Center for Health Care Technology
- Non-Contrast Helical Computerized Tomography
- Nash County Health Department (North Carolina)
- Non-Consultant Hospital Doctor (healthcare; Ireland)
- North Central Health District (various locations)
- Northeast Colorado Health Department
- Northern California Highland Dancing Association
- National Council of Hispano Deaf and Hard of Hearing (Washington, DC)
- National Center for Health Education
- National Center for Homeless Education
- National Center for Housing and the Environment
- National Commission on Higher Education (RSA)
- National Council for History Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
The "Malala Schools" are planned for 16 areas around Pakistan affected by conflict or natural disasters, Nafisa Shah, chairwoman of the National Commission for Human Development, told AFP.
Nafisa Shah, Member National Assembly of Pakistan and Chairperson of the National Commission for Human Development has been unanimously re-elected by the Executive Committee of the Commonwealth Parliamentary Association as the Vice Chairperson of the Commonwealth Parliamentary Association for a 2nd term, says a press release received here today from Sri Lanka.
ISLAMABAD -- National Commission for Human Development (NCHD) has planned to train 14000 women per year in various sectors from remote areas of Sind province.
Federal Minister said the National Commission for Human Development and National Education Foundation are the two attached departments of the ministry of Education and Training that are tasked to work as gap fillers to address the issues of access to education and reduction in drop-out rates.
The survey had been conducted by the South Asia Forum for Education Development and managed by the IIdara-e-Taleem-o-Aagahi (ITA) in collaboration with the Foundation Open Society Institute (FOSI), Department for International Development (DFID), British Council, National Commission for Human Development (NCHD), Education Foundation and others.
The MNA/Chairman National Commission for Human Development, Dr Nafeesa Shah, Additional Chief Secretary FATA, Secretary Social Sector FATA, teachers and students from different schools also attended the ceremony.
The survey was conducted with collaboration of South Asia Forum for Education Development (SAFED) ,the Foundation Open Society Institute (FOSI), Department for International Development (DFID), British Council, National Commission for Human Development (NCHD), Sindh Education Foundation, Bacha Khan Education Foundation and Oxfam Novib and managed by Idara-e-Taleem-o-Aagahi (ITA), said a release issued here.