She is the 2002 recipient of the National Commission for African American Education Augustus F.
What does NCAAE stand for?
NCAAE stands for National Commission for African American Education (Silver Spring, MD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCAAE
- Non-Competitive Alternative Activity Association (Humber College; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- North Central Area Agency on Aging (Hartford, CT)
- North Cheektowaga Amateur Athletic Association (Cheektowaga, New York)
- Northern California Assistant/Apprentice Association
- North Carolina Alternate Assessment Academic Inventory
- National Collegiate Athletic Association Basketball
- National Council of Asian American Business Associations
- National Consortium for African American Children
- National Consumer Affairs Advisory Council (Australia)
- National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence, Inc.
- Non-Central Advanced Adapter Engine
- North Carolina Association for Athletic Education
- National Collegiate Athletic Association Football
- National Clinical Audit Advisory Group
- National Companion Animals Advisory Group
- National Centre for Aquatic Animal Health (est. 2000; India)
- North Carolina African-American Homeschoolers
- North Carolina Association for the Advancement of Health Education (Raleigh, NC)
- North Carolina Alliance for Athletics, Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance (Raleigh, NC)
- National Center for African-American Leadership