The National Collegiate Inventors and Innovators Alliance hosts Open Minds, a collegiate invention showcase featuring sustainable, emerging market and biomedical solutions View social media release: http://pitch.
What does NCIIA stand for?
NCIIA stands for National Collegiate Inventors and Innovators Alliance
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of NCIIA in our Acronym Attic
- National Council for International Health (now Global Health Council)
- No Chance In Hell
- North Carolina Information Highway
- Northern Circle Indian Housing Authority
- National Council on Interpreting in Health Care
- National Committee of Inquiry into Higher Education (Dearing Committee)
- Newport County Interfaith Hospitality Network (Rhode Island)
- National Council of Individual Investors
- National Counselling Institute of Ireland
- Naval Command and Information Infrastructure (US Navy)
- North Carolina Integrated Information Network
- National Center on Immigrant Integration Policy (Washington, DC)
- North Central Illinois Judo Association (est. 1966)
- National Centre for Independent Living (UK)
- National Council on Independent Living (Arlington, VA, USA)
- NeuroCognitive Imaging Laboratory (Halifax, NS, Canada)
- Niagara Centre for Independent Living (Canada)
- Northern Colorado Idea Lab (Loveland, CO)
- National Collection of Industrial Microorganisms (Pune, India)
- National Council for Insurance Marketing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Here at Hampshire, we've managed a whole range of consortia issues such as helping create and make independent the National Collegiate Inventors and Innovators Alliance, which is meant to satellite the NCAA and replace athletics with invention as the hallmark of American education.
The pair garnered more than $17,000 in grants from the National Collegiate Inventors and Innovators Alliance, the end result being the Renegade Rake, an aluminum and stainless steel tool designed for ease of use and comprehensive access to the terrain.
National Collegiate Inventors and Innovators Alliance (NCIIA) recognizes student teams developing breakthrough healthcare technologies at annual awards presentation PHILADELPHIA, May 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Collegiate Inventors and Innovators Alliance (NCIIA), an educational nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting and promoting invention and innovation on college and university campuses nationwide, has announced the winners for the eighth annual Biomedical Engineering Innovation, Design and Entrepreneurship Award (BMEidea), a national competition celebrating graduate and undergraduate student inventors.
The Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation (CEI) with the help of the National Collegiate Inventors and Innovators Alliance brings Invention to Venture to the University of Central Florida.
National Collegiate Inventors and Innovators Alliance makes $2 million in funding and training available for student innovation teams and faculty entrepreneurs HADLEY, Mass.
National Collegiate Inventors and Innovators Alliance recognizes three student teams developing breakthrough emergency and maternal health technologies at the annual BMEidea Awards in New York NEW YORK, June 9 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, the NCIIA presented cash prizes to three collegiate biomedical engineering teams in recognition of their leading work in the field.
NCIIA's young innovators will be center stage at the Exploratorium for March Madness for the Mind SAN FRANCISCO, March 24 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Collegiate Inventors and Innovators Alliance (NCIIA) will host its annual March Madness for the Mind showcase of student innovation in San Francisco on March 27, 2010 from 10 a.