The National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), the governing body for US intercollegiate sports, has said it will examine the child sex abuse scandal at Penn State University.
What does NCAA stand for?
NCAA stands for National Collegiate Athletic Association (Indianapolis, IN, USA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCAA
We have 44 other meanings of NCAA in our Acronym Attic
- Nurse Consultant Associates
- Nursing Care Assistant (UK)
- Nursing Council on Alcohol (est. 2000)
- North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement
- NCA Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
- National Confectioners Association and the Chocolate Manufacturers Association
- National Command Authority / Commander in Chief
- nervus corporis allati II
- National Civil Aviation Authority
- National Clinical Assessment Authority (UK)
- National Command Authority Aircraft
- National Council for Accreditation and Attestation (Republic of Moldova)
- National Council of Arab Americans
- NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) Civil Airlift Agency (US DoD)
- NATO Civil Air Augmentation
- NATO Civil Aviation Agency
- New College Alumni Association
- Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority
- No Clothes at All
- Non-Nuclear Consumables Annual Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although May 24, 2010, was like most spring days in Florida--pleasantly mild and partly sunny--the Florida Supreme Court's actions that day undoubtedly made the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and its members feel as if they were trapped in the "dog days of summer": stifling hot and humid.
The University of North Carolina Tar Heels seized the coveted National Collegiate Athletic Association basketball title with an emphatic 89-72 triumph over Michigan State.
The Crossroads of America," Indianapolis, Indiana, which is also the home of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), will be the host city for this year's festivities.
The National Collegiate Athletic Association has reported that, between 1987 and 1997, more than 200 male teams were cut and more than 20,000 male athletes eliminated.
General Nutrition Companies stopped selling ephedra products eight months ago, while the substance has been banned by the National Collegiate Athletic Association, the National Football League and the International Olympic Committee.
YEAGER, individually and as Chairman of the National Collegiate Athletic Association Committee on Infractions, RICHARD JOHANNINGMEIER, individually and as Enforcement Representative for the National Collegiate Athletic Association; DR.
PETA Sandwich The National Collegiate Athletic Association caves to a single letter from People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals demanding that the NCAA eliminate leather basketballs from its tournaments.