28 -- (BNA): A delegation of students from two well-known Japanese educational institutions: Sendai National College of Technology and the Fukushima National College of Technology -- visited the Gulf Petrochemical Industries Company (GPIC) as part of the Company's policy to support students and to promote cultural cooperation with educational institutions worldwide.
What does NCT stand for?
NCT stands for National College of Technology (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCT
We have 149 other meanings of NCT in our Acronym Attic
- Narrows Community Theater (Brooklyn, NY)
- NARTE Certified Technician
- Nashoba Conservation Trust (Pepperell, Massachusetts)
- National Capital Teritory (New Delhi area, India)
- National Car Test
- National Catastrophe Team
- National Centre for Tumour diseases (German)
- National Childbirth Trust
- National City Transit
- National Clinical Trial
- National Coordination Team
- National Curriculum Test (UK)
- NATO Comparative Test
- Natural Clustering Technology
- Negative Channel Transition
- Negative Core Term (equations)
- Nerve Conduction Test (neurometric technique)
- Net Control Station
- Netline Communications Technologies, Ltd. (Israel)
- Network Caching Technology (company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yoshimasa Yamamoto, Tokyo National College of Technology, Japan.
CrazyLabo teamed up with Kitakyushu National College of Technology to build a robot that looks like a bulldog and another shaped like a woman's head, Discovery News reported.
Osaka Gas and the Numazu National College of Technology will seek to apply the high technology to production of plastic dining equipment, food-wrapping materials, garbage bags and other goods in two to three years, according to the major gas utility.
The police said Ronard Wandera Ososo, 20, a student at the Kagoshima National College of Technology, had failed to adapt to college life after beginning his studies at the state-run school in April and was homesick.
Mori is a retired professor of mechanical electronics at Takamatsu National College of Technology.
TAINAN, Taiwan -- Executive Director Ho-Chung Fu of Metal Industries Research & Development Centre (MIRDC), Taiwan, and President Masashi Kamon of Kagawa National College of Technology (Kagawa Kosen), Japan, recently visited the newly-elect President Hwung-Hweng Hwung of National Cheng Kung University (NCKU), Tainan, Taiwan.
Xythos' latest additions include Azabu University, Brigham Young University Hawaii, Indiana State University, Loyola Marymount University, MIT Lincoln Labs, University of Minnesota and Tokyo National College of Technology.