In 2002, she received the Treat Award for Excellence from the National College of Probate Judges.
What does NCPJ stand for?
NCPJ stands for National College of Probate Judges
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Council for the Prevention of Impaired Driving
- National Coalition for Parent Involvement in Education
- National Council on Patient Information and Education
- North Carolina Partners in Flight (bird conservation group)
- Fleet Interface for Navy Communications Processing and Routing Re-engineered
- National Commission to Prevent Infant Mortality (US)
- National Climate Policy Implementation Plan (Netherlands)
- National Continuity Policy Implementation Plan (US FEMA)
- National Cooperative Program for Infertility Research (National Institute of Child Health and Human Development; Rockville, MD)
- North Carolina Public Interest Research Group
- National Conservative Party of Kenya
- Naujojo Civilinio Proceso Kodekso (Lithuanian: Current Code Civil Procedure)
- National Center for Pastoral Leadership (Ocean Pines, MD)
- Natrona County Public Library (Casper, WY)
- Nelson County Public Library (Bardstown, KY)
- New Castle Public Library
- New Cumberland Public Library (New Cumberland, PA)
- North Chicago Public Library (Chicago, IL)
- National Crime and Punishment Learning Center (Gulfport, MS)
- Non-Congestion Packet Loss Detection
Samples in periodicals archive:
Author of eighteen legal books and more than fifty scholarly articles on the legal profession, Schwartz is the only individual to be both an honorary member of the National College of Probate Judges and a fellow of the American College of Trusts and Estates.
Judge Propst has been recognized by the Fiduciary Law Section of the State Bar of Georgia and has received the Treat Award from the National College of Probate Judges.