September 29-October 1, 2004 National College Learning Center Association (NCLCA) Annual Conference, Towson, MD http://www.
What does NCLCA stand for?
NCLCA stands for National College Learning Center Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- North Carolina Library for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
- National Chamber Litigation Center (US Chamber of Commerce)
- National Child Labor Committee
- National Christian Life College (formerly Maranatha Christian Academy; Philippines)
- National Consumer Law Center
- National Contact Lens Examiners Certified
- Neighborhood Christian Legal Clinic (Indianapolis, IN)
- Nonsmall Cell Lung Cancer (oncology)
- North Coast Land Conservancy
- North Country Library Cooperative (Mountain Iron, Minnesota)
- North Carolina Licensed Child Care Association (formerly Professional Association of Childhood Education)
- National Christian Leadership Conference for Israel
- National Council of Less Commonly Taught Languages
- National Center for Law and Deafness
- National Center for Learning Disabilities
- National Clandestine Laboratory Database (Australian Crime Commission; Australia)
- National Consortium on Leadership and Disability for Youth (Institute for Educational Leadership; Washington, DC)
- Neonatal Chronic Lung Disease
- Non-Cirrhotic Liver Damage (alcohol studies)
- National Center for ESL (English as a Second Language) Literacy Education (Center for Applied Linguistics; Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Keynote address to the annual conference of the National College Learning Center Association, St.