and other contributors generously provided private funds, and the Collections Care and Preservation Fund, administered by the National Collections Program, and the Smithsonian Collections Advisory Committee provided federal support.
What does NCP stand for?
NCP stands for National Collections Program (Smithsonian Institution)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCP
We have 279 other meanings of NCP in our Acronym Attic
- Network Centric Operations and Warfare Reference Model
- National Congress of Old West Shootists
- N-Chloropiperidine (toxicology)
- National Airspace System Change Proposal
- National Capital Parks (National Park Service)
- National Car Park (United Kingdom)
- National Center for Physics (Pakistan)
- National Centre for Pharmacovigilance (also seen as NCPV; Ghana)
- National Check Professional (financial services certification)
- National Climate Program
- National Commission on Population (India and Nepal)
- National Competition Policy (Australia)
- National Congress Party (Sudan; India)
- National Conscience Party (Namibia)
- National Conservative Party
- National Consumer Panel (survey company)
- National Contact Point (OECD)
- National Contingency Plan
- National Convention Party (Ghana)
- National Council of Provinces (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Collections program includes the following with the weekends they occur in parenthesis: Church in Latin America (held 4th weekend in January); Church in Central and Eastern Europe (Ash Wednesday); Black and Indian Missions (1st Sunday in Lent); The Catholic Relief Services (4th Sunday in Lent); Holy Land (Good Friday); Catholic Home Missions Appeal (4th Sunday in April); Catholic Communication Campaign (3rd Sunday in May); Peter's Pence (Sunday closest to Feast of St.