He also currently serves as a Trustee for America's Promise Alliance, and as vice chairman of the board of directors of the National Human Services Assembly and the National Collaboration for Youth.
What does NCFY stand for?
NCFY stands for National Collaboration for Youth (Washington, DC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCFY
We have 1 other meaning of NCFY in our Acronym Attic
- North Carolina Farm Transition Network (Hillsborough, NC)
- Nasyeed.Com Friends United
- Normal Hematopoietic Colony-Forming Units
- Norsk Cøliakiforenings Ungdom (Norwegian Youth Coeliac Society)
- North City Future Urbanizing Area (San Diego, CA)
- National Clearinghouse on Family Violence
- National Center for Film and Video Preservation
- National Creative Frugality Week (yearly event)
- North Carolinians for Fair Wages (campaign)
- National Clearinghouse on Families and Youth (US Department of Health & Human Services)
- North Carolina Federation of Young Republicans
- Coast Guard Publications (US Navy)
- Nacogdoches (Amtrak statioc code; Nacogdoches, TX)
- Nagoya Central Garden (Aichi, Japan)
- National Coast Guard
- National Commissioning Group (England health services procurement)
- National Communications Group, Inc.
- National Competitive Grant (Australia)
- National Cylinder Gas
- Navigation Control Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Collaboration for Youth has established a common set of core competencies for paid and volunteer staff who work with youth.
NLC issued the statement jointly with the Learning First Alliance and the National Collaboration for Youth.
Pittman serves as the vice chair of the board for the High/Scope Educational Research Foundation and is the incoming chair of the National Collaboration for Youth.
Distributed by the National Collaboration for Youth, this helpful resource reports: "Students in these youth programs are more likely to improve their grades and graduate from high school.
Less Hype, More Help" was commissioned by the American Youth Policy Forum in partnership with the National Urban League, the Child Welfare League of America, the National Crime Prevention Council, the Coalition for Juvenile Justice, the National League of Cities, and the National Collaboration for Youth.
According to the National Assembly and the National Collaboration for Youth, there are seven concepts that provide a philosophical basis for understanding the ingredients of a successful collaboration.
Scholarship America is joined by six national nonprofits that serve as Organizational Partners in bringing National Scholarship Month activities into communities nationwide during May: American Council on Education, America's Promise--The Alliance for Youth, National Assembly and National Collaboration for Youth, National Scholarship Providers Association, The Points of Light Foundation and The Miss America Organization.