Funded by: National Collaborating Centre for Primary Care (UK).
What does NCCPC stand for?
NCCPC stands for National Collaborating Centre for Primary Care (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCCPC
- National Committee on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Natural Community Conservation Planning Act
- North Carolina Collection Photographic Archives
- North Carolina College Personnel Association
- North Carolina Consumer Protection Act
- North Carolina Cotton Promotion Association
- North Carolina Cotton Producers Association Committee (political action committee; Nashville, NC)
- National Conference on Computer Processing of Bangla (programming language)
- National Council of Commercial Plant Breeders
- National Citizens Crime Prevention Campaign
- National Congress of Communist Party of China
- North Carolina Center for Pharmaceutical Care (Chapel Hill, NC)
- National Capital Coalition for People and Dogs (Canada)
- National Consultative Committee on Peace and Disarmament (Australia)
- New Castle County Police Department (Delaware)
- Nebraska Council for Continuing Pharmaceutical Education
- National Cervical Cancer Public Education Campaign
- National Council for the Conservation of Plants and Gardens
- National Collaborating Centres for Public Health (Canada)
- National Coordinating Committee for the Promotion of History
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (Nice) and the National Collaborating Centre for Primary Care gave the go-ahead for the use of magnetic resonance scanning (MRI) for some high-risk women.
The National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (Nice) and the National Collaborating Centre for Primary Care gave the go-ahead for the the use of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scans for some high-risk women.