National Collaborating Centre for Chronic Conditions.
What does NCCCC stand for?
NCCCC stands for National Collaborating Centre for Chronic Conditions (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCCCC
We have 4 other meanings of NCCCC in our Acronym Attic
- National Conference on Climate Change Adaptation
- North Carolina Cheerleading Coaches Association
- North Country Community College Association (New York)
- North Country Cultural Center for the Arts (Plattsburgh, NY; est. 2000)
- North Clover Creek Collins Advisory Commission
- North Carolina Community College Association of Distance Learning
- North Carolina Community College Adult Educators Association (est. 1965)
- North Carolina Council for Children with Behavioral Disorders
- National Centre for Clinical Coding and Classification (UK National Health System)
- National Coalition for Campus Children's Centers
- National Council for Credentialing Career Counselors (NCDA)
- National Council of Chief Clinical Consultants
- Nazareth College Child Care Center
- Nelson County Child Care Center
- New Castle County Chamber of Commerce
- Nordic Coca-Cola Collectors Club
- North Carolina Child Care Corps
- North Central Collegiate Cycling Conference
- North Central Connecticut Chamber of Commerce
- North Chevy Chase Christian Church
Samples in periodicals archive:
NICE - the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence - and the National Collaborating Centre for Chronic Conditions recently launched new guidance on the diagnosis and management of Parkinson's disease in primary and secondary care.
Multiple Sclerosis National Clinical Guidelines, developed by the National Collaborating Centre for Chronic Conditions at Royal College of Physicians, UK, www.