He is a member of the National Coil Coaters Association and served two terms on its Board of Directors.
What does NCCA stand for?
NCCA stands for National Coil Coaters Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCCA
We have 81 other meanings of NCCA in our Acronym Attic
- National Catholic Church of America (Albany, New York)
- National Center for Contemporary Arts
- National Center for Creative Aging
- National Centre for Clinical Audit
- National Centre for Computer Animation (UK)
- National Certification Career Association (Hanover Park, IL)
- National Championship of College A Cappella
- National Check Cashers Association (now Financial Service Centers of America)
- National Child Care Association
- National Christian Counselors Association
- National Coil Coating Association
- National Collegiate Conference Association
- National Collegiate Cycling Association
- National Commission for Certifying Agencies
- National Commission for Culture and the Arts (Philippines)
- National Commission for the Certification of Acupuncturists
- National Community Capital Association
- National Community Care Alliance
- National Competency Control Agency (UK)
- National Contract Cleaners Association (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, he served as president of the National Coil Coaters Association (1982-83) and Paint Research Associates.
Close liaison was maintained with groups such as the definitions subcommittee of the ASTM Committee D-1 on Paints and Related Coatings, the National Coil Coaters Association, the National Association of Corrosion Engineers, and the FSCT's Inter-Society Color Council Committee.
The conference, whose theme is "The Global Perspective: Total Automotive Body Systems," is being supported by several industry sponsors, including American Iron and Steel Institute, Aluminum Extruders Council, ASC Incorporated, GE Plastics, Hydro Aluminum Bohn, National Coil Coaters Association, and SMC Automotive Alliance.