National Coalition to Support Sexuality Education (NCSSE): SIECUS held this year's NCSSE meeting in Washington, DC on April 17, 2012.
What does NCSSE stand for?
NCSSE stands for National Coalition to Support Sexuality Education
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCSSE
We have 1 other meaning of NCSSE in our Acronym Attic
- North Carolina Self Storage Association (Morrisville, NC)
- North Carolina Social Services Association (est. 1965)
- Northern California Senior Softball Association
- National Capital Secondary Schools Athletic Association
- National Council of Secondary School Athletic Directors
- National Coalition for Seatbelts on School Buses (now National Coalition for School Bus Safety)
- National Christian Schools Swimming Carnival (Australia)
- National Conference on Signals, Systems and Communication
- Naval Command Systems Support Center
- Nuclear Criticality Safety Short Course (University of New Mexico)
- National Council for Spirit Safety and Education
- National Commission on Science for Sustainable Forestry (Washington, DC)
- National Council for Social Security Fund (China)
- National Council of State Supervisors for Languages
- National Council for Skill Standards in Graphic Communications (Pewaukee, WI)
- National Center for Social Sciences and Humanities (Vietnam)
- North Carolina School of Science and Mathematics
- National Council of Social Security Management Associations
- National Catholic School of Social Service (Washington, DC)
- National Conference of State Social Security Administrators
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Online Press Kit provides information and links to SIECUS' most recent initiatives including: * The Family Project increasing parent-child communication about sexuality * Public Policy Initiatives and the "No New Money" Campaign advocating for legislation to promote comprehensive sexuality education initiatives at the state and federal levels of government * The National Coalition to Support Sexuality Education supporting advocacy efforts nationwide * The International Program seeking global change on sexuality education and sexual health issues * The Mary S.