National Coalition to Protect Family Leave launches effort to ensure fairness in the Family and Medical Leave Act ALEXANDRIA, Va.
What does NCPFL stand for?
NCPFL stands for National Coalition to Protect Family Leave
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Cancer Policy Forum (Institute of Medicine)
- National Cancer Prevention Fund
- National Certificate in Professional Floristry (UK)
- National Collection of Pathogenic Fungi
- Nature Crusaders of the Philippines Foundation
- New Castle Police Force
- Nomenclature de Classification des Produits
- Northern Counties Photographic Federation
- National Committee for Population, Family, and Children (United Nations Population Fund; Vietnam)
- Norwich City Powerchair Football Club (UK)
- National Committee for Population and Family Planning
- National Council on Physical Fitness and Sports (Taiwan)
- National Committee on Planned Giving
- National Conference on Problem Gambling (Washington, DC)
- National Contingency Planning Group (Canada)
- National Council on Problem Gambling, Inc. (Washington, DC)
- Nevada Council on Problem Gambling (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- North China Power Grid Co., Ltd.
- National Contract Poultry Growers Association
- North Carolina Pecan Growers Association (Bailey, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SHRM, a leading member of the National Coalition to Protect Family Leave (NCPFL), not only supports these changes, but is also committed to continue working with regulators and lawmakers to protect and improve this critical law for workers and their families.
National Coalition to Protect Family Leave calls on the U.