He is involved with organizing for political prisoners and reparations, serving on the board of the National Coalition of Blacks for Reparations in America.
What does NCOBRA stand for?
NCOBRA stands for National Coalition of Blacks for Reparations in America
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NCOBRA in our Acronym Attic
- National Council of Birthmothers (Seattle, WA)
- National Counterintelligence Operations Board (US DoD)
- New Conventions of Behavior (experimental audio project)
- North Carolina Outward Bound (wilderness program)
- North Carolina's Outer Banks
- Nuffield Council on Bioethics (UK)
- North Carolina Ostrich Breeders Association (est. 1992; Raleigh, NC)
- National Conference of Bar Examiners
- National Conference of Black Political Scientists
- Non-Commissioned Officers' Bachelor Quarters
- North Carolina Outward Bound School
- National Carbon Offset Coalition, Inc. (Butte, MT)
- National Certificate of Competency (Australia)
- Netherlands Chamber of Commerce
- New College of California (est. 1971)
- NORAD Combat Operations Center
- Not Clear On Concept
- National Coalition on Caribbean Affairs (est. 1997; Silver Spring, MD)
- North Central Ohio Counseling Association (est. 1993)
- Northern California Outrigger Canoe Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meanwhile, activists form the National Coalition of Blacks for Reparations in America.
To be sure, groups many considered "fringe" or "extremist" like the National Black United Front (NBUF) and the National Coalition of Blacks for Reparations in America (N'COBRA), have long waged this campaign on the national and international stage, even when the traditional civil rights establishment questioned their judgment.