DeBerry has served on numerous boards, including the National Hispanic Corporate Council, United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, National Coalition of Black Meeting Planners, and the National Association of Black Hotel Owners, Operators and Developers.
What does NCBMP stand for?
NCBMP stands for National Coalition of Black Meeting Planners
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Northeastern Conference Basketball League (New York)
- North Carolina Board of Landscape Architects (Raleigh, NC)
- National Customs Brokers Licensing Advisory Committee (Australia)
- National Consumer Bankruptcy Litigation Center
- National Coalition of Black Lesbians and Gays (Washington, DC)
- North Carolina Board for Licensing of Geologists (Raleigh, NC)
- North Carolina Board of Licensed Professional Counselors
- National Conference of Black Mayors, Inc. (since 1974; East Point, Georgia)
- National Council for the Blind, Malaysia (est. 1986; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- North Carolina Baptist Men
- Nara Chandra Babu Naidu (Indian politician)
- National Coalition for a Bipartisan Nation (Oklahoma)
- National Commercial Brokers Network
- National Community Building Network
- Northeast Coastal and Barrier Network (est. 1999; US NPS)
- North Carolina Banking Institute
- Northern Collaborative Baccalaureate Nursing Program (Canada)
- National Center for Biomedical Ontology
- National Contract Bridge Organisation
- NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) Chesapeake Bay Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Coalition of Black Meeting Planners (www.
I've been to more than one convention where a gospel choir performed, but I've never seen a choir like the one at the annual meeting of the National Coalition of Black Meeting Planners (NCBMP) in Charlotte, North Carolina, last month.
Groups such as the National Medical Association, the National Coalition of Black Meeting Planners, the National Association of Black Journalists, the 100 Black Men of America, the National Baptist Convention, Delta Sigma Theta, and the U.
He is currently a member of the National Coalition of Black Meeting Planners, American Society of Association Executives (ASAE), Shriners and the Prince Hall Masons.
They're also working closely with the National Coalition of Black Meeting Planners to ensure that the big African American conventions, which can draw as many as 50,000 participants, know that black-owned establishments are out there and that their numbers are growing.
DeBerry is active in several industry and community organizations, including the Business Council for the United States Conference of Mayors, the National Minority Supplier Development Council, the National Coalition of Black Meeting Planners and the lodging industry's diversity officers committee.
WHAT YOU STAND TO GAIN As evidence mounts to prove the importance of the black consumer in the travel industry, it's more imperative than ever that black groups stake a claim on their share of the benefits, according to the National Coalition of Black Meeting Planners.