26 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The National Coalition for the Protection of Children & Families affirms and applauds the top wireless companies' wise decision to prohibit pornography distribution on their handheld devices.
What does NCPC stand for?
NCPC stands for National Coalition for the Protection of Children
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCPC
We have 68 other meanings of NCPC in our Acronym Attic
- New Cambridge Paragraph Bible
- North Coast Pipe Band (Cleveland, OH)
- Northern California Public Broadcasting
- National Capital Planning Commission
- National Capital Poison Center
- National Care Planning Council (Centerville, UT)
- National Center for Primary Care
- National Citizens Participation Council
- National Cleaner Production Centers
- National Coal Policy Conference
- National Conference Planning Committee
- National Council for Palliative Care (England, Wales, Northern Ireland)
- National Counter-Proliferation Center
- National Crime Prevention Council
- National Crop Protection Center (Philippines)
- Naval Civilian Personnel Center
- Net Commitment Period Compensation
- North Carolina Pork Council
- North Carolina Pottery Center
- Nouveau Code de Procédure Civile (French: New Code of Civil Procedure)
Samples in periodicals archive:
``We are grateful that action has been taken to take care of the employees in the industry, but just hearing about it underscores the dangers that are inherent in that business,'' said Barbara Steffens, the vice president of victim assistance for the National Coalition for the Protection of Children and Families, an anti-pornography activist group based in Cincinnati.
He is a board member of the Pepperdine Center for the Family and the National Coalition for the Protection of Children and Families, and serves as a board member and secretary for the CEO Forum, an independent Christian non-profit affinity organization of more than 100 large company CEOs.
The National Coalition for the Protection of Children & Families has launched a public awareness campaign against clothing company Abercrombie & Fitch aimed at exposing the company's irresponsible promotion of risky sexual behaviors to teens in its "magalog.
Supreme Court's ruling to uphold the Child Internet Protection Act is a victory for families, according to Jack Samad, senior vice president at the National Coalition for the Protection of Children & Families.
17 /PRNewswire/ -- The Religious Alliance Against Pornography and the National Coalition for the Protection of Children & Families have launched a petition drive aimed at getting Fortune 500 companies out of the pornography business.
CINCINNATI -- The National Coalition for the Protection of Children & Families and the Religious Alliance Against Pornography (RAAP) have launched a petition to persuade AT&T and Comcast Corporation to get out and stay out of the pornography business.
The Detroit Association of Black Organizations, the Ecumenical Alliance, National Coalition for the Protection of Children and Families.