Bovill-Hawkins has taken a strong leadership role as BHCC team leader of the National Coalition Building Institute (NCBI), a non-profit leadership training organization that works to eliminate prejudice and conflict in communities throughout the world.
What does NCBI stand for?
NCBI stands for National Coalition Building Institute
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCBI
We have 38 other meanings of NCBI in our Acronym Attic
- National Coalition to Ban Handguns
- New Century Book House
- non-coincident busy hours
- North Carolina Baptist Hospital
- North Central Bronx Hospital (New York)
- Northern California Behavioral Health
- number of calls during a busy hour
- North Carolina Bear Hunters Association (Greensboro, NC)
- National Council on Bioethics in Human Research (Canada)
- National Center for Biotechnology Information (NIH)
- National Cord Blood Inventory (New York, NY)
- National Council for the Blind of Ireland (Dublin, Ireland)
- National Crimes Bureau of India
- North Carolina Banking Institute (est. 1996; University of North Carolina School of Law; Chapel Hill, NC)
- Norwegian Confederation of Business and Industry
- North Carolina Building Inspectors Association
- North Coast Building Industry Association (Sheffield Village, OH)
- National Center for Biodefense and Infectious Diseases (George Mason University; Fairfax, VA)
- Northern California Branch of the International Dyslexia Association
- New Cairo British International School (Cairo, Egypt)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Below are three examples of organizations that can offer significant support for local communities involved in efforts to address race and human relations: The National Coalition Building Institute (NCBI), an international leadership and diversity training organization, has for 20 years been a pioneer in the fields of prejudice reduction work and inter-group conflict resolution.
What could be called the "one person at a time" approach is employed by the National Coalition Building Institute, a nonprofit leadership training organization that trains teams in about 140 organizations, government agencies, and colleges.
Facilitators from the National Coalition Building Institute were invited to work with a high school in Northern Virginia that had been devastated by several shootings in the school.
For a number of years the National Coalition Building Institute [NCBI] has been assisting communities across the United States to find effective ways to deal with racism and intergroup violence.