NASDAQ: LLEN)("L&L" or "Company"), a Seattle-based company with profitable coal operations in China, announced today that the China National Coal Association ("CNCA") has accepted L&L's subsidiary as a member.
What does NCA stand for?
NCA stands for National Coal Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCA
We have 433 other meanings of NCA in our Acronym Attic
- National Caving Association (UK)
- National Cemetery Administration
- National Certification Authority (various locations)
- National Certification in Agriculture (UK)
- National Chamber of Agriculture
- National Cheerleaders Association
- National Children's Alliance
- National Cleaners Association
- National Climate Assessment (interagency climate assessment)
- National Club Association (Washington, DC)
- National Coastal Assessment (US EPA)
- National Coffee Association
- National College of Arts (Pakistan)
- National Command Authorities
- National Commission on Accrediting (various organizations)
- National Committee on Accreditation
- National Communication Association
- National Communications Agency
- National Competition Agency (various locations)
- National Competition Authority (EU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
China's National Coal Association Secretary General Jiang Zhimin said the new safety standards would prevent accidents in coalmines by using high-technology polymeric materials.
Objecting to Wind Like public transit, which is plagued by self-appointed "experts" who try and stop every proposed project, wind power has opponents like Glenn Schleede, a former senior vice president of the National Coal Association.
His past professional associations in the global coal industry include service as a board member of the World Coal Institute, the American Mining Congress, the National Coal Association, the Waterways Council, and Chairman of the Safety Committee of the National Mining Association.
Bagge of the National Coal Association, based in Washington, D.
This report is made with qualitative and quantitative research methods based on rich materials provided by National Bureau of Statistics of China, State-owned Assets Supervision and Administration Commission of the State Council, State Information Center, Development Research Center of the State Council, China Economic Information Network, China Macroeconomic Database, National Economic Prosperity Supervision Center, China Petroleum and Chemical Industry Association, China National Coal Association, and China Coking Industry Association.
He formerly served as vice president-government affairs of the American Trucking Associations, senior vice president-congressional affairs of the National Coal Association and coordinator of environmental affairs for Consolidated Edison Co.
In contrast, electric utilities and the National Coal Association (NCA), based in Washington, D.