Privately Sponsored Sites National Clearinghouse on Child Abuse and Neglect Information http://www.
What does NCCANCI stand for?
NCCANCI stands for National Clearinghouse on Child Abuse and Neglect Information
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Non-Classical Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (endocrinology)
- North Carolina Child Advocacy Institute (Raleigh, NC)
- National Committee for Childhood Agricultural Injury Prevention (National Institutes of Health; Maryland)
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (US NIH)
- National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month (March)
- National Capital Crime Assistance Network (legal support)
- National Center on Child Abuse and Neglect
- National Clearinghouse on Child Abuse and Neglect
- National Committee on Child Abuse and Neglect
- North Carolina Children and Nature Coalition (Asheboro, NC)
- National Clearinghouse on Child Abuse & Neglect Information
- National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- National Center for Child Abuse Prevention (Moldova)
- National Certification Council for Activity Professionals
- National Climate Change Action Plan (various nations)
- NATO CIS Contingency Assets Pool
- North Carolina Center for Afterschool Programs (Raleigh, NC)
- Northern Communities Capital Assistance Program (Northern Ontario Heritage Fund Corporation; Canada)
- National Council on Canada-Arab Relations (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- North Carolina Center for Automotive Research, Inc. (Jackson, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Clearinghouse on Child Abuse and Neglect Information, Definitions of Child Abuse and Neglect, Washington, DC: U.
Some resources and contact information for locating and successfully applying for private funding include: * National Clearinghouse on Child Abuse and Neglect Information -- A source of financial information on preventing child abuse and neglect, funding resources and information on organizing community-based child abuse prevention programs.