According to National Clearing Company of Pakistan Limited (NCCPL), local portfolio investments by Local Companies and Other Organizations had witnessed a decline by US$1.
What does NCCPL stand for?
NCCPL stands for National Clearing Company of Pakistan Limited
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NCCPL
- New Castle County Police Department (Delaware)
- Nebraska Council for Continuing Pharmaceutical Education
- National Cervical Cancer Public Education Campaign
- National Council for the Conservation of Plants and Gardens
- National Collaborating Centres for Public Health (Canada)
- National Coordinating Committee for the Promotion of History
- North Carolina Center for Public Health Preparedness
- National Commodity Crop Productivity Index (USDA)
- National Council for Commuter Protection, Incorporated (Philippines)
- North County Coalition for Peace and Justice (California)
- Northern California Consortium of Psychology Libraries
- Navy Command and Control Process Model
- National Coordinating Committee on Postgraduate Medical Training
- National Community Crime Prevention Programme (Australia)
- National Coalition for Child Protection Reform
- National Congress of Colored Parents and Teachers (est. 1926)
- National Council for Certified Personal Trainers
- National Capital Coalition to Prevent Underage Drinking (Washington, DC)
- National Commission on the Causes and Prevention of Violence (founded 1968)
- Nashville Collegiate Climbing Regional (Tennessee)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He said that the capital gains tax (CGT) will be implemented on the all three stock exchanges from the next week after the CGT rules would be notified by the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) after which the National Clearing Company of Pakistan Limited (NCCPL) would start deducing the tax.
A major part of the draft rules is based on a concept paper on MF, which was finalised by the SECP after following an extensive consultation process with the relevant stakeholders including the State Bank of Pakistan, Mutual Funds Association of Pakistan, Pakistan Banks Association, Investment Banks Association of Pakistan, Leasing Association of Pakistan, Modaraba Association of Pakistan, the three stock exchanges, Central Depository Company of Pakistan Limited and the National Clearing Company of Pakistan Limited.
Further, seven amendments were also approved to the regulatory framework of the LSE and the National Clearing Company of Pakistan Limited (NCCPL).
KARACHI, December 28, 2011 (Balochistan Times): The Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) has approved amendments to the regulations of National Clearing Company of Pakistan Limited (NCCPL), providing for electronic reporting of trades executed in unlisted term finance certificates (TFCs).
The SECP approved amendments on Tuesday to the regulations of National Clearing Company of Pakistan Limited (NCCPL).
According to data of National Clearing Company of Pakistan Limited (NCCPL), Foreign Investors Portfolio Investment (FIPI) remained net buyer of US$0.
According to press release issued here on Monday, the project has been finalised in collaboration with the National Clearing Company of Pakistan Limited (NCCPL) and the three Stock Exchanges.