DC Habitat is proud to partner with AmeriCorps Volunteers in Service to America (VISTA) in its office, with National Direct AmeriCorps members on its construction site, and alongside the AmeriCorps National Civilian Community Corps (NCCC) to respond to emergency housing and construction needs.
What does NCCC stand for?
NCCC stands for National Civilian Community Corps (AmeriCorps)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCCC
We have 245 other meanings of NCCC in our Acronym Attic
- Northern California Council of Black Professional Engineers
- National Capital Chesapeake Bay Retriever Club (Washington, DC)
- North Central Community Based Services (New Mexico)
- National Conference of Catholic Bishops United States Catholic Conference
- NASAl Cavity Constriction Code
- National Carbon Capture Center (Wilsonville, AL)
- National Carriers' Conference Committee (railroad labor negotiators)
- National Certified Career Counselor
- National Cervical Cancer Coalition
- National Chronic Care Consortium
- National Civilian Conservation Corps
- National Climate Change Committee (various locations)
- National Collegiate CADD (Computer-Aided Design & Drafting) Conference (now Campus FM Technology Association)
- National Communication on Climate Change
- National Concrete Canoe Competition
- National Congress of Chinese Canadian (Canada)
- National Convention Centre Canberra (Australia)
- National Council of Churches of Christ
- National Council of Corvette Clubs
- National Council on Climate Change (Indonesia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wofford's speech, he said, inspired him to join AmeriCorps National Civilian Community Corps (NCCC) upon graduation.
Progen of Leominster recently began a 10-month term of service in the National Civilian Community Corps, an AmeriCorps program at the AmeriCorps NCCC regional campus in Sacramento, Calif.
Jennifer Leao of North Hollywood has been sworn into the AmeriCorps, National Civilian Community Corps.
One division, the National Civilian Community Corps (NCCC), lends particular power to nonprofit environmental organizations.
The project is being held in conjunction with Volunteer Central's Serve-A-thon 2003: Believe a Day Can Make a Difference, and is organized by the conference special projects committee in partnership with National Civilian Community Corps and United Way of Central Maryland.
The National Civilian Community Corps (NCCC), well known for response to disasters from Hurricane Katrina to the Joplin, Mo.
Kyle Ducharme of Northbridge is one of 155 young people who pledged to give 1,700 hours in 10 months as part of the 17th class of the National Civilian Community Corps, an AmeriCorps program.