org/seniors National Chronic Care Consortium 8100 26th Ave.
What does NCCC stand for?
NCCC stands for National Chronic Care Consortium
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCCC
We have 245 other meanings of NCCC in our Acronym Attic
- National Community College Benchmark Project
- Northern California Council of Black Professional Engineers
- National Capital Chesapeake Bay Retriever Club (Washington, DC)
- North Central Community Based Services (New Mexico)
- National Conference of Catholic Bishops United States Catholic Conference
- NASAl Cavity Constriction Code
- National Carbon Capture Center (Wilsonville, AL)
- National Carriers' Conference Committee (railroad labor negotiators)
- National Certified Career Counselor
- National Cervical Cancer Coalition
- National Civilian Community Corps (AmeriCorps)
- National Civilian Conservation Corps
- National Climate Change Committee (various locations)
- National Collegiate CADD (Computer-Aided Design & Drafting) Conference (now Campus FM Technology Association)
- National Communication on Climate Change
- National Concrete Canoe Competition
- National Congress of Chinese Canadian (Canada)
- National Convention Centre Canberra (Australia)
- National Council of Churches of Christ
- National Council of Corvette Clubs
Samples in periodicals archive:
BASIC ELEMENTS IN A SYSTEM OF CARE Several groups have attempted to define the necessary elements in an effective care system for people with disabilities or chronic illness (Anderson and Knickman, 2001; National Chronic Care Consortium, 1995; Smith and Ashbaugh, 1995; Wagner et al.
Director, Partnership for Solutions Johns Hopkins University Richard Bringewatt President and CEO, National Chronic Care Consortium Carolyn Britton, MD, Finance Chair, Board of Trustees National Medical Association, and Associate Professor of Clinical Neurology, Columbia University Kurt Elward, MD, MPH, FAAFP American Academy of Family Physicians Donald Fisher, Ph.
National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys National Alliance for Caregiving National Association for Home Care National Association of Health Underwriters National Association of Developmental Disabilities Councils National Association of State Long-Term Care Ombudsman Programs National Center for Assisted Living National Council on Aging National Chronic Care Consortium National Multiple Sclerosis Society New Hope Community, Inc.
The project is part of an eight-site national initiative of the National Alzheimer's Association and the National Chronic Care Consortium, designed to test new models of integrating primary, acute, and long-term care services for people with dementia under managed care.
Ervin also serves on the Board of Directors of the National Chronic Care Consortium and EmphiSource, and on the Eldercare Initiative Advisory Committee for California Community Foundation.
The Section develops relationships with key organizations, such as state and local hospital and healthcare associations, CARF, the JCAHO, the American Rehabilitation Association, and the National Chronic Care Consortium.
He is a past Chairman of the Board of the New York Associations of Homes and Services for the Aging; is presently on the Board of Directors of the National Chronic Care Consortium and the Board of Directors of the League of Voluntary Hospitals; and a past Board member of Greater New York Hospital Association.