In 1967, he started Christians Concerned for Israel and, in 1978, the National Christian Leadership Conference for Israel.
What does NCLCI stand for?
NCLCI stands for National Christian Leadership Conference for Israel
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Child Labor Committee
- National Christian Life College (formerly Maranatha Christian Academy; Philippines)
- National Consumer Law Center
- National Contact Lens Examiners Certified
- Neighborhood Christian Legal Clinic (Indianapolis, IN)
- Nonsmall Cell Lung Cancer (oncology)
- North Coast Land Conservancy
- North Country Library Cooperative (Mountain Iron, Minnesota)
- National College Learning Center Association
- North Carolina Licensed Child Care Association (formerly Professional Association of Childhood Education)
- National Council of Less Commonly Taught Languages
- National Center for Law and Deafness
- National Center for Learning Disabilities
- National Clandestine Laboratory Database (Australian Crime Commission; Australia)
- National Consortium on Leadership and Disability for Youth (Institute for Educational Leadership; Washington, DC)
- Neonatal Chronic Lung Disease
- Non-Cirrhotic Liver Damage (alcohol studies)
- National Center for ESL (English as a Second Language) Literacy Education (Center for Applied Linguistics; Washington, DC)
- National Centre for Legal Education
- National Clearinghouse on Literacy Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to serving as a professor of education and human services at Seton Hall for more than two decades, Thering has served as executive secretary of the National Christian Leadership Conference for Israel.