With help from the National Christian Council of Sri Lanka, and support from ACT International, PH Nandasimi, his wife LH Priyanthi, and their daughter Tarundia will have a decent home and a brighter future.
What does NCCSL stand for?
NCCSL stands for National Christian Council of Sri Lanka
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCCSL
- Northern California Community Services Council (San Francisco, CA)
- North Carolina Child Support Centralized Collections
- North Coastal Consortium for Special Education
- National Cross Country Ski Education Foundation
- National Coordinating Committee on School Health
- National Coordinating Committee on School Health and Safety
- North Carolina Collegiate Sports Information Association
- Northern California Cities Self Insurance Fund
- National Centre for Catastrophic Sports Injury Research (UK)
- National Chamber of Commerce of Sri Lanka
- National Coalition for Child Support Options
- North Chevy Chase Swimming Pool Association
- Northern California Chapter of SPOC
- National Clearinghouse on Comprehensive School Reform
- North Carolina Collaborative Stroke Registry (research project)
- National Child Care Staffing Study (US DHHS)
- North Carolina Council for the Social Studies
- Northern California Cigar Smoking Society
- National Center for Case Study Teaching in Science
- Nuffield Community Care Studies Unit (University of Leicester; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
COLOMBO, Sri Lanka -- The National Christian Council of Sri Lanka has condemned recent attacks on churches and criticized police for not taking swift and adequate steps to curb violence.
We are appealing to the government and those responsible for law and order to [protect] innocent people to worship and ensure their fundamental right to practise their religion," said Anglican Bishop Kumara Illangasinghe, chairperson of the National Christian Council of Sri Lanka.