It's a high-quality product, and it had our staff in stitches when we saw it," said Mark Stolze, president and CEO, The National Children's Cancer Society.
What does NCCS stand for?
NCCS stands for National Children's Cancer Society
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCCS
We have 104 other meanings of NCCS in our Acronym Attic
- North Coast Commercial Roofing Systems (various locations)
- North Central Coast Regional Stakeholder Group (Canada)
- National Colorectal Cancer Roundtable
- NASA Center for Computational Sciences
- National Cancer Centre of Singapore
- National Catholic Committee on Scouting
- National Center for Charitable Statistics
- National Center for Computational Sciences (US Department of Energy)
- National Center for Constitutional Studies
- National Centre For Cell Science (Pune, India)
- National Climate Change Secretariat
- National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship
- National Committee of Communications Supervisors (now ICA)
- National Computer Crime Squad (FBI)
- National Council for the Social Studies
- NATO Command and Control System
- Navigation / Command & Control System
- Navy Command & Control System
- Nepalese Canadian Community Services
- Net Control Communication Subsystem
Samples in periodicals archive:
These include Web sites and teleconferences offered by organizations such as CancerCare, the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, and the National Children's Cancer Society (see Appendix).
The Chiron Foundation's grant to National Children's Cancer Society (NCCS), headquartered in St.
United Way of America and America's Second Harvest will lead the list of eleven of the nation's top charitable organizations to which fans can donate on the website: Boys & Girls Clubs of America, CARE, City Year, Jumpstart, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, National Children's Cancer Society, National Federation of the Blind, Partnership for a Drug-Free America, and Red Sox Foundation.
Funds from the sale of Nikki's Bear will be distributed to The National Children's Cancer Society (N.
Missouri based organization that received a grant from the CVS/pharmacy Charitable Trust is: The National Children's Cancer Society Description of grant: The society's mission is to improve quality of life for children with cancer and to reduce risk of cancer.
In September 2002, National Children's Cancer Awareness month, Build-A-Bear Workshop officially launched its support for this cause by working with National Children's Cancer Society (NCCS), which is based in St.
National Children's Cancer Society, a pediatric oncology program dedicated to improving the quality of life for children with cancer and their families through financial and in-kind assistance, advocacy, support services, and education.