National child care staffing study revisited: Four years in the life of center-based child care.
What does NCCSS stand for?
NCCSS stands for National Child Care Staffing Study (US DHHS)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NCCSS
We have 2 other meanings of NCCSS in our Acronym Attic
- North Carolina Collegiate Sports Information Association
- Northern California Cities Self Insurance Fund
- National Centre for Catastrophic Sports Injury Research (UK)
- National Chamber of Commerce of Sri Lanka
- National Christian Council of Sri Lanka
- National Coalition for Child Support Options
- North Chevy Chase Swimming Pool Association
- Northern California Chapter of SPOC
- National Clearinghouse on Comprehensive School Reform
- North Carolina Collaborative Stroke Registry (research project)
- North Carolina Council for the Social Studies
- Northern California Cigar Smoking Society
- National Center for Case Study Teaching in Science
- Nuffield Community Care Studies Unit (University of Leicester; UK)
- National Center for Competency Testing
- National Consumer Cost Tool (Blue Cross)
- Network Centric Collaborative Targeting
- Non Contact Current Transformer
- Non-Cooperative Countries and Territories
- Nortel Communication Control Toolkit (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Worthy Work, Unlivable Wages: The National Child Care Staffing Study, 1988-1997.
Worthy work, unlivable wages: The National Child Care Staffing Study 1988-1997.