But according to official records compiled by the National Child Abuse and Neglect Data System (NCANDS of the Government Accountability Office (GAO) said.
What does NCANDS stand for?
NCANDS stands for National Child Abuse and Neglect Data System
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of NCANDS in our Acronym Attic
- North Carolina Association of Mortgage Professionals (Raleigh, NC)
- Network Control Alarm and Maintenance System
- North Carolina Association Medical Staff Services
- National Catholic AIDS Network
- National Coalition of American Nuns (est. 1969)
- National College Access Network (est. 1995; college search utility)
- National Community Arts Network
- North Carolina Association of Nurserymen
- North Coast Accommodation Network (South Africa)
- North Carolina Association of Nurse Anesthetists (North Carolina, US)
- National Capital Area Neighborhood Networks Consortium (various locations)
- Northern California Association of Neonatal Nurses (Oakland, CA)
- North Carolina Association of Nursing Students, Inc.
- National Catholic AIDS Office (Australia)
- National Cemetery Area Office (US National Cemetery System)
- Nepalese Canadian Association of Ottawa (Canada)
- New Covenant Apostolic Order
- North Carolina Airsoft Organization
- Northern California Area Office (US DOI)
- North Carolina Association on Aging
Samples in periodicals archive:
Data collected through the National Child Abuse and Neglect Data System, a voluntary data collection system, show an estimated 763,000 children were victims of child abuse and neglect, at a rate of 10.
Child maltreatment reports from the states to the National Child Abuse and Neglect Data Systems statistics show that in 1995, 57 percent of all cases investigated by Child Protective Services were unsubstantiated.