Dubai: The Dubai Foundation for Women and Children (DFWAC) has launched its 2013 child protection campaign to educate parents and empower the public in the fight against child abuse as it observes National Child Abuse Prevention Month.
What does NCAPM stand for?
NCAPM stands for National Child Abuse Prevention Month (April)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NCAPM in our Acronym Attic
- National Conference on Asian Pacific American Librarians
- National Coalition on Auditory Processing Disorders, Inc.
- National Coordinating Agency for Population and Development (est. 2004; Kenya)
- North Carolina Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (Chapel Hill, NC)
- National Coalition of Autoimmune Patient Groups
- North Carolina Association of Professional Gift Designers
- North Carolina Alliance of Public Health Agencies (Raleigh, NC)
- North Carolina Association of Plumbing Heating and Cooling Contractors
- Netscape Client Application Program Interface
- North Carolina Association of Private Investigators
- Northern California Asian Peace Officers Association (San Bruno, CA)
- Capabilities with No Sub-Fields
- National Corrective Action Prioritization System
- Naval Coordination and Protection of Shipping (US DoD)
- New Center for Advanced Psychotherapy Studies (Key Biscayne, FL)
- Non-Contact Angular Position Sensor
- National Capital Area Political Science Association (Washington, DC)
- North Carolina Association of Pharmacy Technicians (Chapel Hill, NC)
- Norfolk County Association of Parish and Town Councils (UK)
- National Commission of Air Quality
Samples in periodicals archive:
amp;#8221; National Child Abuse Prevention Month is our collective responsibility to protect America's children and strengthen America's families.
Childhelp also created the Childhelp National Day of Hope, held each April during National Child Abuse Prevention Month that mobilizes people across America to join the fight against child abuse.
The writing competition is held annually before National Child Abuse Prevention Month, which is in April.
The Child Welfare League of America (CWLA) the nation's largest and oldest membership-based child welfare nonprofit, is marking April's National Child Abuse Prevention Month by campaigning to have a White House Conference on Children and Youth.
April is National Child Abuse Prevention Month," said author Adam Rendon, "and I can't think of a better time -- or PR agency than MAYO -- to help me take my story to the public.
Byline: GUEST VIEWPOINT By Rodger Terrall For The Register-Guard National Child Abuse Prevention Month came and went in April.
For his work, the Children's Center of the Antelope Valley on Monday gave Arisohn its first-ever ``My Buddy Award'' as part of its kickoff of National Child Abuse Prevention Month.