Carl George serves on the Board of Directors for the National Chicken Council and is a member of the U.
What does NCC stand for?
NCC stands for National Chicken Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCC
We have 710 other meanings of NCC in our Acronym Attic
- National Carbon Company
- National Catastrophe Coordinator
- National Catholic Church (various locations)
- National Cattle Congress (Waterloo, Iowa)
- National Center on Caregiving (Family Caregiver Alliance)
- National Certificate in Computing (New Zealand)
- National Certification Corporation for the Obstetric, Gynecologic and Neonatal Nursing Specialties
- National Certification Council
- National Certified Counselor
- National Chamber Choir (Ireland)
- National Childrens Center, Inc. (Washington, DC)
- National Christian Choir
- National Citizen's Coalition (Canadian lobby group)
- National City Corporation
- National Clergy Council
- National Climate Committee (Guyana)
- National Climatic Center
- National Club Championship (various organizations)
- National Codex Committee (food safety)
- National College of Chiropractic
Samples in periodicals archive:
27 by the Grocery Manufacturers Association, American Petroleum Institute, American Meat Institute, National Chicken Council, National Council of Chain Restaurants of the National Retail Federation, North American Meat Association, National Pork Producers Council, National Turkey Federation, and Snack Food Association.
According to the National Chicken Council, there are fears that restaurants, bars, fast food outlets and supermarkets will run out of the savoury snack, served baked, fried or grilled, most often with ranch or barbecue sauce, are unfounded.
The contest is sponsored by the National Chicken Council and the U.
More than beef, pork or other muscle cuts, the chicken industry has experienced strong sales growth thanks to high-protein diets, according to a recent survey conducted by PKS Research Partners, the National Chicken Council and the U.
It was good news for Tyson Foods and other chicken producers represented by the National Chicken Council that depend heavily on the export market, according to organization spokesman Richard Lobb.
For more information about the program, contact Bill Roenigk, National Chicken Council at 202- 296-2622.
Consumers prefer chicken breasts over other parts by a margin of two to one according to surveys by the National Chicken Council.