com/prnh/20110609/DE17177LOGO-c ) In cooperation with Operation Homefront Georgia and National Charity League Northeast Atlanta, approximately 1,000 backpacks and essential school supplies will be delivered to children of Active Duty and National Guard military personnel from the state of Georgia.
What does NCL stand for?
NCL stands for National Charity League
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCL
We have 202 other meanings of NCL in our Acronym Attic
- National Cave and Karst Research Institute (New Mexico)
- Northern California Ki Society
- North Carolina Kids Theatre (Raleigh, NC)
- North Central Kansas Technical College
- National Center for Korean Traditional Performing Arts
- National Cheng Kung University
- National Cheng Kung University Hospital (Taiwan)
- Nanotechnology Characterization Laboratory
- National Centre for Labour (India)
- National Centre for Languages (aka CILT; UK)
- National Chemical Laboratory, India (Pune, India)
- National Chess League (1976-1983?)
- National Civic League
- National Coalfields Ltd (India)
- National Commission on Libraries
- National Consumers League (Washington, DC)
- National Core Library (South Africa)
- National Cricket League (UK)
- National Curriculum Level (UK education)
- NCAR Command Language
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is clear that she touched many lives, some of them semi-official, like the Mid-Peninsula Chapter of the National Charity League, but more of them just friends.
Cinderella and Prince Charming dancing across the ballroom floor to "On My Own" from "Les Miserables" at the San Fernando Valley Chapter's National Charity League Ball on Saturday night.
She is a member of the Case Management Society of America (CMSA) as well as the American Association of Managed Care Nurses (AAMCN), and serves on the National Charity League Board and Junior League Advisory Board.
She is in demand as a speaker with successful appearances at the Texas Conference For Women, the Pan American Roundtable, the Junior League Christmas Affair and the National Charity League.
Graves worked with the Gold Diggers, the National Charity League and other San Fernando Valley service clubs to raise money for the building's construction in 1954.
Komen for the Cure and as president of a Phoenix area chapter of National Charity League.
She is a successful speaker with appearances at the Texas Conference for Women, the Pan American Roundtable, the Junior League Christmas Affair and the National Charity League.