While leading a delegation of Islamabad Chamber of Commerce & Industry (ICCI) to National Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Malaysia (NCCIM), he also stressed that there was a dire need to increase export of Pakistani products to Malaysia, which would further improve bilateral trade relations between two countries.
What does NCCIM stand for?
NCCIM stands for National Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- North Carolina Computer Instruction Association (formerly North Carolina Computer Instructor's Association)
- North Carolina Computer Instructor's Association (now North Carolina Computer Instruction Association)
- North Carolina Crop Improvement Association
- National Chamber of Commerce and Industry Brunei Darussalam
- National Child Care Information Center
- National Cybersecurity and Communications Integration Center (US DHS)
- North Central Chapter Infectious Diseases Society of America
- New Castle County Industrial Hazardous Materials Response Alliance (Delaware)
- National Catholic Conference for Interracial Justice
- National Center for Children's Illustrated Literature
- National Campaign to Combat Internet Pornography (activist group; Oklahoma City, OK)
- National Center for Critical Information Processing and Storage (Mississippi)
- Northern California Coalition for Immigrant Rights (San Francisco, CA)
- National Client Caseload Information System (UK)
- National Command, Control and Information System
- NATO Command, Control and Information System
- Navy Command, Control & Information System
- North Carolina Consortium of Internet Service Providers
- National Conference on Computing and Information Technology
- North Carolina Center for International Understanding (University of North Carolina)