National Cervical Cancer Public Education Campaign Stresses Ability of Women to Prevent Disease by Taking Action CHICAGO, Jan.
What does NCCPEC stand for?
NCCPEC stands for National Cervical Cancer Public Education Campaign
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Conference on Computer Processing of Bangla (programming language)
- National Council of Commercial Plant Breeders
- National Citizens Crime Prevention Campaign
- National Collaborating Centre for Primary Care (UK)
- National Congress of Communist Party of China
- North Carolina Center for Pharmaceutical Care (Chapel Hill, NC)
- National Capital Coalition for People and Dogs (Canada)
- National Consultative Committee on Peace and Disarmament (Australia)
- New Castle County Police Department (Delaware)
- Nebraska Council for Continuing Pharmaceutical Education
- National Council for the Conservation of Plants and Gardens
- National Collaborating Centres for Public Health (Canada)
- National Coordinating Committee for the Promotion of History
- North Carolina Center for Public Health Preparedness
- National Commodity Crop Productivity Index (USDA)
- National Council for Commuter Protection, Incorporated (Philippines)
- North County Coalition for Peace and Justice (California)
- National Clearing Company of Pakistan Limited
- Northern California Consortium of Psychology Libraries
- Navy Command and Control Process Model
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Cervical Cancer Public Education Campaign http://www.
6 /PRNewswire/ -- To mark January 2004 as Cervical Cancer Screening Month, the National Cervical Cancer Public Education Campaign today urged women to get screened for cervical cancer in order to prevent the disease.