APD, Director, National Centre of Excellence in Functional Foods, Smart Foods Centre, University of Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia --Andrew Weil, M.
What does NCEFF stand for?
NCEFF stands for National Centre of Excellence in Functional Foods (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of NCEFF in our Acronym Attic
- National Center for Earthquake Engineering Research
- National Center for Education Evaluation and Regional Assistance
- National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying
- National Consortium for Environmental Education and Training
- Naples Children and Education Foundation (Naples, FL)
- National Clearinghouse for Educational Facilities
- North Carolina Enterprise Fund
- North Central Education Foundation (Elizabethtown, KY)
- North Coast Earth First (California)
- North Coast Electric Flyers (Cleveland, OH)
- Non-Commercial-Educational FM Radio
- National Center of Excellence for First Responder Technologies
- National Center for Equine Facilitated Therapy (Woodside, CA)
- National Commission on Electronic Fund Transfers
- National Centre of Excellence in Geology (Pakistan)
- National Conference on E-Governance
- Northern California Enamel Guild (est. 1974; Emeryville, CA)
- Numerical C Extensions Group (numerical computing)
- National Center for Environmental Health (US CDC)
- National Centre for Excellence in Housing (London, England, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Distinguished Professor of Nutrition, Pennsylvania State University Linda Tapsell, PhD APD, Director, National Centre of Excellence in Functional Foods, Smart Foods Centre, University of Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia Andrew Weil, M.