Prof Malcolm Bennett, co-director of the UK National Centre for Zoonosis Research, Liverpool.
What does NCZR stand for?
NCZR stands for National Centre for Zoonosis Research (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NCZR in our Acronym Attic
- National Center on Youth Transition (mental health aid; University of South Florida; Tampa, FL)
- North Carolina's Youth for Tomorrow
- North Carolina Youth Tap Ensemble (dance company)
- North Central Youth Wrestling (North Dakota)
- Neighborhood Commercial Zone (various locations)
- Nitrogen Chemicals of Zambia Ltd.
- No Canvassing Zone (Hong Kong)
- North Carolina Zoo
- National Coastal Zone Management Authority (India)
- North Carolina Zoological Park
- North Carolina Zoological Society
- National Center for Zoonotic, Vector-Borne, and Enteric Diseases
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine
- Doctor of Nursing (degree)
- NADH (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide) Dehydrogenase
- NADPH (Nicotinamide Adenosine Dinucleotide Phosphate Hydrogen)-Diaphorase
- Nancy Drew (character)
- Napalm Death (band)
- Napoleon Dynamite (movie)
- National Diploma (England)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This system essentially protects Salmonella within cellular compartments, called phagosomes, where it can survive and multiply," Dr Paul Wigley, from the National Centre for Zoonosis Research, based at the University's Leahurst campus, said.
68m National Centre for Zoonosis Research will investigate SARS, bird flu and rabies at its Wirral veterinary science campus base in Neston.