Among older adults, however, benefits of moderate drinking "appear to be huge," notes Tim Stockwell, director of the National Centre for Research into the Prevention of Drug Abuse at Curtin University of Technology in Perth, Australia.
What does NCRPDA stand for?
NCRPDA stands for National Centre for Research into the Prevention of Drug Abuse
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Nationally Coordinated Research Programme
- Non-Computer Related Problem
- Non-Contributory Retirement Plan
- National Cooperative Research and Production Act of 1993
- North Carolina Rifle & Pistol Association (Pinehurst, NC)
- National Capital Region Planning Board (India)
- North Central Region Poultry Breeding Laboratory
- North Central Regional Planning Commission (est. 1972; Kansas)
- National Council of Returned Peace Corps Volunteers
- Non-Catalytic Repeated Peptide Domain
- North Central Regional Plant Introduction Station
- National Council of Radiation Protection and Measurement
- National Capital Regional Police Office (authority in the Philippines)
- Negril Coral Reef Preservation Society
- Non-Convertible Redeemable Preference Shares
- North Carolina Recreation and Park Society (now North Carolina Recreation and Park Association)
- National Center for Research Resources
- Network Cost Reduction Ratio
- Nikkei for Civil Rights & Redress
- Non Conformance Release Report