25 (Petra) -- Lower House speaker Atif Tarawneh on Tuesday met the Chairman of the National Centre for Human Rights (NCHR) Board of Trustees, Mohammad Adnan Al Bakhit, and received a copy of the annual report on the state of human rights in Jordan for 2013.
What does NCHR stand for?
NCHR stands for National Centre for Human Rights (Jordan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NCHR
We have 9 other meanings of NCHR in our Acronym Attic
- North Carolina Highway Patrol (Raleigh, NC)
- Northern California Horseshoe Pitchers Association
- National Consortium for High Performance Computing
- National Council on Health Planning and Development (US)
- National Center for Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- North Carolina Health Professions Data System
- National Centre for Health Program Evaluation (Australia)
- National Coalition for Health Professional Education in Genetics
- National Council of Hospice and Palliative Professionals (Alexandria, VA)
- National Center for Hydrogen Research (Florida Institute of Technology)
- National Coalition for Haitian Rights
- National Commission for Human Rights (Athens, Greece)
- National Conservation and Historic Reserve
- Nordic Committee for Human Rights (Olofstorp, Sweden)
- North Carolina Historical Review (est. 1924)
- National Coalition of Human Rights Activists
- North Carolina Hockey Referees Association
- North Coast Rental Housing Association (Santa Rosa, CA)
- North Country Human Resource Association (Littleton, NH)
- Northern California Human Resources Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The EU welcomed Kazakhstan's development of a functioning National Preventive Mechanism for the monitoring of places of detention, and encouraged further steps to strengthen the Office of the Ombudsman and the National Centre for Human Rights.
BAGHDAD / NINA/ Human Rights Committee in the Ministry of Culture in cooperation with the National Centre for Human Rights organized a symposium about the (strategy and laws on resisting violence against women).
The state-funded National Centre for Human Rights (NCHR) seemed to support the Islamists' viewpoint when it confirmed that the 2007 polls had witnessed certain "irregularities.
The state-funded National Centre for Human Rights (NCHR) acknowledged that the 2007 polls witnessed certain "irregularities".
Jordan's state-funded National Centre for Human Rights (NCHR) seeks an amendment to the current law on fighting cyber crime, DPA reported.
The National Centre for Human Rights says it has received 16 complaints of alleged abuse with a total of 25 children involved.
The participants list included representatives also from the Foreign Ministry, Anti-Corruption Commission, Public Security Directorate, Trade Unions and Chambers of Industry and Commerce, National Centre for Human Rights and other more representatives.