The EMS is supported by a consortium of leading institutions, including France's Laboratoire des Sciences du Climat et de l'Environnement (LSCE), the UK's National Centre for Earth Observation and National Physical Laboratory (NPL) Centre for Carbon Measurement, Earth Networks, and Picarro.
What does NCEO stand for?
NCEO stands for National Centre for Earth Observation (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCEO
We have 2 other meanings of NCEO in our Acronym Attic
- Nature Coast Emergency Medical Services (Lecanto, FL)
- North Country Emergency Medical Services (Southern University of New York, Canton)
- North Central Eisenhower Mathematics and Science Consortium
- National Collegiate Emergency Medical Services Foundation
- North Central EMS Institute (St. Cloud, Minnesota)
- National Center for Excellence in Metalworking Technology
- National Collections Emergency News (website; American Institute for Conservation)
- Network Compatibility Engineer
- National Center for Employee Ownership
- National Center on Educational Outcomes
- National Chief Executive Officer
- North Carolina Energy Office
- National Council of Educational Opportunity Associations
- North Carolina End-of-Grade (student performance test)
- North Carolina Emergency Operations Plan (crime control)
- National Capital and Eastern Ontario Region (geographic region of Canada)
- National Camp Evaluation Project (Institute for Career and Leisure Development)
- National Centers for Environmental Prediction (US NOAA)
- National Cholesterol Education Program
- National Clean Energy Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
It will have effects on our claim to be climate leaders, it'll have effects on our ability to influence the way the programme goes,' said Shaun Quegan, of the University of Sheffield and a member of the National Centre for Earth Observation.