What does NCAAH stand for?
NCAAH stands for National Centre for Aquatic Animal Health (est. 2000; India)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCAAH
- National Council of Asian American Business Associations
- National Consortium for African American Children
- National Consumer Affairs Advisory Council (Australia)
- National Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence, Inc.
- National Commission for African American Education (Silver Spring, MD)
- Non-Central Advanced Adapter Engine
- North Carolina Association for Athletic Education
- National Collegiate Athletic Association Football
- National Clinical Audit Advisory Group
- National Companion Animals Advisory Group
- North Carolina African-American Homeschoolers
- North Carolina Association for the Advancement of Health Education (Raleigh, NC)
- North Carolina Alliance for Athletics, Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance (Raleigh, NC)
- National Center for African-American Leadership
- National Conference of African American Librarians
- North American Chapter of Association for Computational Linguistics
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (US NIH)
- National Coalition of African American Organizations
- North Carolina Association of Assessing Officers
- North Carolina Association of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine