The National Center on Physical Activity and Disability (NCPAD) should identify these programs and disseminate them to the public in a way to bring attention to the Federal government that there are many overlapping programs needing to be connected in order to work more effectively.
What does NCPAD stand for?
NCPAD stands for National Center on Physical Activity and Disability
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- North Carolina Performing Arts Academy
- North Clearwater Performing Arts Academy
- North Coast Performing Arts Association
- Northern Rivers Conservatorium Arts Centre
- National Council of Private Agencies for the Blind and Visually Impaired (aka VisionServe Alliance)
- National Conference for the Protection of American Communities
- National Conservative Political Action Committee
- North Carolina Professional Appraisers Coalition (Indian Trail, NC)
- National Council of Philippine American Canadian Accountants
- Navy College Program for Afloat College Education
- National Committee for the Prevention of Alcoholism and Drug Dependency (Saint Lucia Ministry of Health)
- North Carolina Press Association Federal Credit Union
- National College of Public Administration and Governance (University of the Philippines-Diliman)
- North Carolina Physicians Advisory Group (est. 1997)
- Nassau County Police Activity League (New York)
- Nasal Continuous Positive Airway Pressure
- North Central Pennsylvania Aquarium Reef Society
- Nashua City Planning Board (New Hampshire)
- National Cancer Policy Board (1997-2005; Institute of Medicine and National Research Council)
- National Committee for the Prevention of Blindness
Samples in periodicals archive:
Made possible by a grant from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and other organizations, the University of Illinois at Chicago's National Center on Physical Activity and Disability has recently launched a free Web site that offers information to people with disabilities on how they can match appropriate physical activities to their particular disability.
Adapted Physical Activity Resource The National Center on Physical Activity and Disability (NCPAD) is an organization which promotes healthy lifestyles for persons with disabilities.