Washington, DC: National Center on Child Abuse and Neglect.
What does NCCAN stand for?
NCCAN stands for National Center on Child Abuse and Neglect
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NCCAN
We have 1 other meaning of NCCAN in our Acronym Attic
- National Council on Child Abuse and Family Violence
- North Coast Climate Action Group (Australia)
- National Collaborating Centre for Aboriginal Health (est. 2004; Canada)
- National Council for Culture, Arts and Heritage (Qatar)
- Non-Classical Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (endocrinology)
- North Carolina Child Advocacy Institute (Raleigh, NC)
- National Committee for Childhood Agricultural Injury Prevention (National Institutes of Health; Maryland)
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (US NIH)
- National Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month (March)
- National Capital Crime Assistance Network (legal support)
- National Clearinghouse on Child Abuse and Neglect
- National Committee on Child Abuse and Neglect
- North Carolina Children and Nature Coalition (Asheboro, NC)
- National Clearinghouse on Child Abuse and Neglect Information
- National Clearinghouse on Child Abuse & Neglect Information
- National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- National Center for Child Abuse Prevention (Moldova)
- National Certification Council for Activity Professionals
- National Climate Change Action Plan (various nations)
- NATO CIS Contingency Assets Pool
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Center on Child Abuse and Neglect stated before the Select Committee on Children, Youth and Families: ``Unreasonably high unfounded rates (of child abuse and neglect) are a public relations disaster.
A 1992 study by the National Center on Child Abuse and Neglect sampled a large and diverse pool of young mothers who became pregnant as teenagers.